Import your jpeg images into the browser
Drag each image into the viewer window
To adjust the size of the image (to zoom in or zoom out), go to ‘view’ in toolbar and click on ‘image+wireframe’
Adjust the size proportionately with the shift key
Go back to ‘view’ and click on ‘image’ after you have adjusted all the image frames
Adding transition effects to the images
After positioning your images in the timeline
In the browser window click on the effects tab
Locate the video transitions folder
Click on the arrow and choose from different transitions. e.g., Cross dissolve, fade in fade out etc.
Drag any one transition to the front and back of each image
Extend the transition in the timeline as per your choice
Render files and view the sequence in the canvas window
Adding other effects to images
Try: Video Transitions>3D Simulation>Cross Zoom
(You may try others, but note that most are too disruptive to the message and ultimately unusable)
Use Video Generators>Text> Crawl / Scrolling. Use the controls in the Controls tab in the Viewer to set size, color, etc.
Adding audio to the timeline
Import and drag the audio file into the timeline and adjust the music according to your 5-7 sec time frame
Moving around an image
- Set the Duration of the image to 10 second or whatever length you want to be.
- Double click the image to open it in the Viewer.
- Set the playhead at the beginning
- Click on the Motion tab at the top of Viewer.
- Click on the diamond button right to Scale to create a keyframe
- Go back to Viewer tab and change Scale
- Set the playhead to the frame where you want to create another keyframe
- Click the diamond button to green to create another keyframe
- Scale the image in the Viewer tab again
- To move/pan the image, you also need to click the keyframe button by Center/
- In the Viewer tab to move the image while the playhead in on that keyframe.
- Drag the image clip to a channel and render
Waste Nothing . . .
8 years ago